Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Busy Guy Fat Loss

Hey Guys!

This my first post here on Blogger and a sort of introduction. This blog is going to be about FAT LOSS and getting to and maintaining a lean body. This is not only my goal but also the goal of many people, including you, I bet!

My purpose for this is to spread the message about what it takes to lose fat, even if you have tried and failed in the past, and methods available to you that helps you burn fat. By methods I am talking about diet and training.

There is a ton of misinformation out there, guru's screaming that their way is the best way to lose fat or work out. Let me tell you that there are many ways to accomplish your fat loss goals and no real best way to do it.

So I want to start things off right and tell you a bit about me.

I struggled with my weight for many years, never being happy with the way I looked. I tried everything, diets and workout to get the lean body I knew was inside.

I was like a dog, always chasing the next car that drove by my house, but getting none.
Finally one day I put the pieces together. I did it on my own, no books, supplements or miracle diets. I finally figured out what I needed to do to finally achieved my goals of a lean body.

Now, let me tell you, I am not perfect and not totally where I want to be in regards to my body fat percentage. I have made a ton of progress though and will document my continuing 'education' so to speak and relay what I find to you.

I hope you stop by often as I expect to keep this updated several times per week.

Take care!

Steve
The Busy Guy

No comments: