Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Sons Birthday Bash!

Today, my son, Jack is three!

We have tried our best to make today very special for him. He got his favorite breakfast, french toast ( we used high fiber bread which he loves!) and later today we are going to one of those kids places where you eat pizza and play games. Should be fun.

Yes today is a day to loosen up a bit. I had some french toast but I paired it with eggs and vegetables.

I am going to have some pizza, but probably only two slices.

This morning I did some interval cardio outside doing hill sprints. Took me about 20 minutes to warm up, do 5 sprints up the hill and cool down and stretch.

This evening, we are going to the pool, and while I won't workout there, is providing me with some great outdoors time with my family. This evening, I plan on doing a fast body weight circuit to cap off the day.

It is ok to have a fun day with your kids and not be super strict with your eating. Planning your day to include exercise that burn calories and keep your metabolism ramped up, help to minimize the damage.

It is also important to know that most days following a few simple eating rules will help to keep the fat off and the right exercises can help strip the fat off and keep it off.

What ever happens today, I know it is going to be fun! Kids birthdays are great. I wish I was a kid again!

Check out www.busyguyfatloss.com for more info on fat loss eating and workouts.

No comments: