Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Todays Fast Workout

Today I was pretty busy, as I am most days. Heck, a wife, two kids, both under 3, and a full time job, it is a wonder I have any time at all to workout!

My secret is short, fast, effective workouts. I utilize compound moves that work large amounts of muscle so I don't have to spend a half hour working my back by doing worthless exercises.

Today I used my homemade sandbag and chin up bar. I also threw in some bodyweight moves as well. Here is what I did:

sand bag lunges 2 x 5 each side
mixed grip chin ups 2 x as many as possible


30 reps of the following exercises done in circuit fashion:

bw squats
pushups
jumping jacks
mountain climbers
hip bridge

2 x through this circuit.

That was it. It took about 15 minutes to get through everything, and I was tired, not wiped out, but tired.

You don't need long workouts to get fit. Check out www.busyguyfatloss.com for more great workouts that get you lean without taking a lot of time.

No comments: